VIA Wyoming Stargazing
Join Wyoming Stargazing at the summit of Snow King Mountain for a fabulous pre-eclipse fundraising party. First, you’ll get a chairlift ride to the summit. Once on top of the mountain, you can mingle with retired NASA Astronaut Scott Altman and enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres from Rendezvous Bistro under the tent. Then, author and astrobiologist David Grinspoon will deliver the featured presentation on astronomy and the eclipse. After that, join our Stargazing Leaders and 10 telescopes outside the tent for the valley’s best views of Jupiter, Saturn, star clusters, nebulae, and far off galaxies. Don’t leave before you get a signed photo from Astronaut Scott!
Tickets are limited. Book Here.
· 7pm-8pm: Ride the lift to the summit at between
· 7:30pm-8:30pm: Enjoy refreshments at the summit. Get an autographed picture with NASA Astronaut Scott Altman
· 8:30-9:15pm: Be mesmerized by an alluring presentation from Dr. David Grinspoon, astrobiologist and author of the recent book Earth in Human Hands: Shaping Our Planet’s Future
· 9:30pm-11pm: Stargazing with 10 telescopes and astronomy educators from Wyoming Stargazing
· 10pm-11pm: Ride the lift back down the mountain