VIA Wyoming Stargazing
Escape the crowds and join Wyoming Stargazing at the summit of Snow King Mountain for an exclusive experience of the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse. Enjoy a chairlift ride to the summit, a catered breakfast from Rendezvous Bistro with Mimosas and Bloody’s Mary’s, a presentation from retired NASA Astronaut Scott Altman, another presentation from supernovae expert Prof. Douglas Leonard, lots of solar telescopes, and the best vantage point in Jackson Hole to watch the shadow of the Moon race across the entire valley!
Transportation to and from Snow King or exclusive parking at the base
One ride on Snow King’s Alpine Slide and Mountain Coaster
Complimentary goody bag with solar eclipse glasses
Art and science activities for the kids
Only 50 tickets left. Book Here.
· 8am-9am: Ride the chairlift to the summit at an exclusive time just for our guests
· 8:30am-9:30am: Enjoy a catered breakfast with optional Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s
· 9:30-10:00am: Be inspired by a presentation from retired NASA Astronaut Scott Altman who flew the shuttles and repaired the Hubble Space Telescope
· 9:30-12:00pm: Kids Alternative: Space Art, Water Rocket Building, and Eclipse Watching, facilitated by Wyoming Stargazing instructors
· 10:00am-10:30am: Partial eclipse watching time with 10 solar telescopes and astronomy educators from Wyoming Stargazing
· 10:30am-11:15am: Prof. Douglas Leonard, the first astronomer to take a picture of a black hole forming, explains everything you need to know about the eclipse
· 11:36am: Eclipse Totality! See the Sun’s corona and the shadow of the Moon race across Jackson Hole
· 11:45am-12:45pm: Ride the lift back down the mountain
· All Afternoon: Enjoy a complimentary ride Snow King’s Alpine Slide and the Mountain Coaster